Oando Gas and Power Limited is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates to fill up the vacant positions below.
- Environment, Health, Safety, Security & Quality Analyst
- Business Development Analyst
- Strategy & Planning Coordinator
- Financial Analyst
- Contract Performance Analyst
- Project Engineer
- Risk, Internal Control, and Audit Officer
Oando Gas and Power Limited Recruitment for Environment, Health, Safety, Security & Quality Analyst
Job Title: Environment, Health, Safety, Security & Quality Analyst
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The EHSSQ Analyst is responsible for ensuring field compliance to construction and fabrication codes and standards on projects.
- The incumbent shall monitor, enforce and report compliance and/or noncompliance in aspects associated with construction, commissioning and handover, regardless of whether the activities are executed through in-house resources or by contractors.
- The position incumbent is expected to be knowledgeable in piping construction codes, standards, regulation and laws governing the construction and operation of Gas and Power production & distribution facilities as well as applicable general nb Health, Safety and Environmental laws and practices.
Scope of Responsibility & Accountability
- Coordinates collation of field inspection and test reports on all live construction projects in Oando Gas and power.
- Monitors Welder performance and conducts visual inspections of welds and repairs of welds in accordance with Company procedures and international codes of practice.
- Checks, inspects and tests project welding and construction materials to ensure they meet project specification requirements
- Monitors the construction process from all aspects to ensure performance meets job quality and design requirements in accordance with Company procedures and international standards
- Coordinates with clients to undertake Procedure Qualification Tests (PQT) and inspections of prepared test specimens and witnesses destructive tests
- Identifies and prepares Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) & PQR for jobs as per project specifications and verifies Welders meet PQR requirements
- Collates all relevant documentation for the job and applies the data to the creation of a Test Pack to undertake pre-hydro test inspection activity.
- Undertakes verification of welding machines and accessories to ensure equipment meets job requirements/specification and provides verification of electrode baking and holding temperature including control and issue
- Conducts fit up and dimension inspections as per Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) and to provide technical guidance for welding sequence and distortion control
- Surveys erection, construction and equipment for alignment and dimensional fidelity in accordance with drawings and specifications
- Prepares all equipment punch lists and verify all items are in place and act as facilitator during routine audits.
- Reports all inspection findings including details of any non-conformities to code/standard
- Minimum second class upper degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Metallurgical & Material)
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in Construction, Welding Practices or Non- destructive testing.
- Professional Certification shall be an added advantage.
- Not more than 27 years of age
- Additional qualifications will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.