Imo State Government is recruiting to fill up the vacant positions below.
- Dispatch Rider
- Office Assistant
- Account Clerk
- Assistant Project Accountant
- Secretary to the General Manager
- Graduate Operation Officer
- Project Internal Auditor
- Project Officer – Supervision
- Project Officer (Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Project Officer – Management and Information System
- Project Officer – Information, Education, Communication and Training (IEC&T)
- Project Officer – Procurement
- Project Officer – Gender and Vulnerable
- Administrative Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- Finance and Administrative Manager
- Operations Manager
- General Manager
Imo State Government Recruitment for Dispatch Rider
The Imo State Government is implementing a World Bank Assisted Financing of Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The project has the objective to increase access of poor to improved social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria. This will be achieved through the provision of grant support to benefiting communities for implementation of community driven micro Projects under approved Community Development Plans (COPs).
In order to commence state level implementation of Additional Financing, the position below is available for employment:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Moving files from officers tables
- Carrying and delivering letters articles and messages
- Opening, cleaning and closing offices
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A candidate who is mentally and physically fit and possess the ability to read and write
This post attracts remuneration commensurate with the model of entry and in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable in the Imo State Public Service.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (signed and sealed) with valid email address and phone numbers which should be addressed and delivered to:
Dr. Paschal C. Obi,
The Principal Secretary to the Governor,
Government House, Owerri,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.