Job Title: Driver
Job Location: Lagos
Job ID: HOT032UL
Employment Type: Full-time
The Company: Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
- A Driver provides a transportation service to Guests and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always priorities.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
- Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
What are we looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience working as a driver, preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
- Calm, courteous and discreet
- Possesssion of a clean driving license/record
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- A good knowledge of the local area
What will I be doing
As a Driver, you will provide a transportation service to Guest and visitors as requested, where safety, cleanliness, and superior customer service are always included. A Driver contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Welcome Guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
- Park Guests’ cars on the hotel premises
- Provide a driving service to Guests, as required
- Maintain clean and safety hotel vehicles
- Stay current on all hotel services as well as VIP requirements and special events
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health and Safety legislation
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online