Job Title: Administration Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
- The Administration Coordinator provides the Guest and Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties.
What will I be doing?
An Administration Coordinator provides the Team with administrative support, including typing, filing, answering telephones, taking messages, maintaining appointment calendar, making travel arrangements, internal customer service and other general office duties. Specifically you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Opens incoming mail, dates stamps and distributes accordingly
- Sends outgoing mail, both interoffice and outside of the hotel
- Routes mail, faxes and other printed matter
- Prepares and types correspondence and fairly complex numerical/financial reports, as directed
- Prepares correspondence on behalf of management
- Duplicates, copies and distributes and mails material for the department/office
- Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment
- Maintains files and equipment in an orderly and professional manner
- Uses the property’s email system and maintains their email box, as is policy
- Additionally this position may or may not have access and/or control over the email box of assigned supervisor(s)
- Appropriate business use of telephone and voice email system
- Greets internal and external customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Announces visitors and/or handles requests, as appropriate
What are we looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration and IT skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous administrative experience in a fast paced environment
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
* Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online