Job Title: Clearing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: eRecruiter Nigeria is a Professional Recruitment Consultancy and Staffing Services Firm. eRecruiter Nigeria is a recruitment consultancy in Nigeria which utilises the power of the internet to find the best candidates with the aim of helping employers reduce their cost-per-hire and provide more choices. Our recruitment consultancy and staffing services helps our candidates take the pain out of finding the right job
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Renewal of relevant licenses (should be conversant to the procedures)
- Must be very conversant with custom laws, tariff schedules and classifications, Government rules, prohibited list of items for importation, import and export regulations and procedures, shipping procedures and documentations.
- To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) and rotation number is allotted.
- To arrange cargo scanning within a day after terminal charges paid.
- To clear consignment within 10 days from the date of receipt of Pre- Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR).
- To secure business of various exporters and importers and has the ability to forward and clear their consignments.
- To negotiate best freight rates with the shipping line to cover the interest of clients.
- To apply and get refunds (shipping & container deposits etc.)
- To be able to organize fast track clearing for the group.
- To prepare daily progress report and send to Head Office before close of the business.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have 4 – 5 years experience in similar field
- Must have excellent customer service skills, good organizational and communication skills.
- Must be conversant with all activities in shipping management but of priority is the clearing and forwarding which the expected candidate must have performed in a similar industry.
Apply Before: 10th June, 2017.
How to Apply:
* Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]