Job Title: Graduate NYSC – Customer/Client Service Personnel
Job Location: Ogba, Lagos.
The Company: An Online Communications Company, operational for three years, with the aim of being the foremost online communications company in Africa would be hiring for 3 Key Positions. Our services include developing Web and Mobile Applications, Website development, Brand Conceptualization, online consultancy, internet marketing and Social Media Management.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform customer verifications
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of inquiries
- Update and change customer information
- Document all customer interactions
- Serve as a link between customers and the organization
- Ensure all records are accurate and update
- Identify opportunities and make suggestions based on Customer needs
- Communicate the product line strategy to the customer
- Enforce strict product line organizational interfaces and organizational procedures
- Manage customer requirements
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
Required Skills and Qualification:
- Must already be serving as NYSC in Lagos for the next 8 months and above,(if not your application will not be considered)
- Excellent Spoken communication skills.
- Excellent Use of the computer
- Excellent Customer Service, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills.
- Knowledgeable in Resolving and Multi-tasking.
- Bachelors or HND degree (2’1 or equivalent).
- Not more than 28 years
- Broad knowledge on IT products and Services
- Good numerical and writing skills
Apply Before: 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply:
* Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with the position you are applying for as the title of your mail. If not, your application will not be considered.