Job Title: Logistics Operations Supervisor
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Opening ID: WKN/24/JB
The Company: Wakanow is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
Job Description: The Logistics Operations Supervisor will be responsible for monitoring transport activities and managing existing relations with transport companies within assigned hub to ensure that customers booking tickets on the oya.com portal get the best experience.
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transport or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Logistics Operations role.
- Experience in Relationship management or customer service role.
- Use of MS Office Suite.
- Transport operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain existing and develop a new relationship with car rental service providers.
- Assist in identifying, planning and uploading new routes/locations on the airport transfer admin module.
- Monitor bookings on the airport transfer manifest and place follow-up call to clients.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed and passes same to the vendors for fulfilment.
- Know the selling status, rates, and benefits of all car/bus types.
- Ensure payments made by clients match the requested service/routes.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the concerned parties.
- Handle all customer complaints and escalate as appropriate for quick resolution.
- Efficiently guide conversations to open new leads and close sales.
- Send weekly booking and movement reports.
- Ensure timely reconciliation of accounts with vendors to minimise service downtime.
- Ensure regular update of client database and ensure the cordial relationship with all clients.
- Assist in preparing the weekly client’s receivable reports / position, follow up on payments confirmation with finance unit, and also ensure all cash payment procedures are adhered to.
Apply Before: 22nd May, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online