Job Title: Growth Hacker
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services
Qualification & Experience
- BSc or equivalent in any field from a reputable University
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, acquisition, product, analytics and/or optimization
- Must be familiar with and excited by the growth hacking concept
- Must have prior experience in a technology based startup
- Experience with customer acquisition and full-funnel growth activities a plus
- Experience in brand marketing and growth hacking for both B2C and B2B facing products
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in marketing automation, lead nurturing and demand generation.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytical tools
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent written communication and must be able to develop original campaign messaging, copy and content.
- Must possess advanced working knowledge of Google Office Tools and Microsoft Office tools including Spreadsheet and Excel skills.
- Must possess exceptionally strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a passion for data with a clear understanding of analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Ability to develop a great understanding of our brand, our target segments and the potential of our story
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple tactics and channels of inbound and outbound demand generation, including, but not limited to email, drip marketing, PPC,
- SEO, Social, webinars, events, telesales, etc.
- Use every disposable tool in your arsenal – including but definitely not limited to – analytical thinking, content marketing, gamification, product engineering, UX hacks, partnerships and an affiliate/influencer network, to make growth happen.
- Own and fine tune the USP, customer facing brand persona and communication
- Manage a team of content writers & designers to create relevant, attractive and intuitive customer facing conten
- Work with local social media & community managers to develop winning growth strategies.
- Coordinate with the central marketing team for events, press releases, partnerships and eco-system initiatives – a typical day would include numerous exchanges with the local teams on a) feedback/input and b) ensure successful and timely execution of agreed plans c) mingling with local influencers d) enjoying the growth
- Have experience in challenging, hyper growth environments
- Love peer-to-peer economy, social media, design and all things creative and online
- Understand users and what motivates them online
- Ideally also speak French or at least willing to learn a word or twoSupported by a strong team, you will report directly to the Jumia Market MD.
- This position could be based in Lagos, Nigeria or Nairobi, Kenya with travel across the continent.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online