Job Title: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: PC Planet Limited is Nigeria’s leading Online IT vendor, offering a large variety of IT products and services, at unbeatable low prices while providing our customers a superior and exciting shopping experience.
- We looking for a Designer to design or create graphics to meet specific needs such as catalogue, newsletter, website, fliers, posters etc.
- We need a young vibrant lady willing to pursue a career in the ICT. Such interest must be demonstrated in past training or roles that such person has participated in.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Certification in Graphic Designs will be an added advantage.
- Create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Upload designs to relevant platforms including websites and content management systems.
- Graphic designing skill.
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop and in-design
- Strong written and communication skills
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Strong tech skills with experience using Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and basic social media analytic tools.
- Expert ability in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, InDesign and Microsoft office skills are required.
- Able to follow process of team and use initiative as needed
- Ability to work long hours when required.
Apply Before: 22nd May, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: or using the job title as subject of the mail.