Job Title: Driver
Job Location: Lagos
Reporting Line: Chief Operating Officer with an oversight supervision from Head, HR/Admin
Work Schedule: Mondays – Friday, 8am – 5pm ; every other Saturday sometimes public holidays and Sundays
The Company: School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria.
Core Attributes: As a Driver, you are to be punctual, have a good attitude to work, be dependable, always tidy, well tucked in and clean and have a good work relationship with other staff.
Documentation: All items in your care must be properly handled and delivered safely to pre-planned destination
- You will be assigned a vehicle to drive upon resumption
- You are to ensure that the vehicle is well taken care of- the engine oil, brake oil, tires pressure, fuel levels and other required key checks are done before you set out for the day
- Regular checking of vehicular particulars- license and insurance. The HR/Admin is to be informed either by you or the Head Driver about its renewals two weeks before due date
- Both the inside and outside of the vehicle is to be cleaned and washed everyday
- In case of any accident, the Head of HR/Admin or the Chief Operating Officer should be called immediately and a written report should be submitted before the close of business of the day of incidence.
- Scheduled maintenance routine must be supervised by you when been carried out by the mechanic
- Any fault with the vehicle must be reported to the Chief Operating Officer and HR/Admin within 24hours of occurrence.
- Your driver’s license must be renewed on/before expiry – both federal and state.
- You are not allowed to use company vehicle for personal use nor public transport to make money for yourself. In case you are found, you would be fired without notice.
- You must follow up with all local government and LASAA permit for branded vehicles.
- In case of fuel scarcity, you are to come in much earlier to go and queue for fuel. No black market purchase is allowed by the company.
- You are to always wear your uniform and carry your ID card whenever you are driving company car.
- You are to drive the Chief Operating Officer and carry out other logistics functions as may be directed by him or the Head, HR/Admin
Apply Before: 27th May, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letters to: email@example.com