Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: PC Planet Limited is Nigeria’s leading online IT vendor, offering a large variety of IT products and services, at unbeatable low prices while providing our customers a superior and exciting shopping experience.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with Microsoft office tools and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- We need a young vibrant lady willing to pursue a career in the ICT. Such interest must be demonstrated in past training or roles that such person has participated in.
- The Customer Service Officer will be the first point of contact for all our clients.
- She will attend to clients and assist them with their inquiries using every opportunity to sell our products and services.
- She will also receive phone calls, interacts with company’s customers to pro reply emails and messages.
- Customer Service Officer interacts with company’s customers to provide them with information, address inquiries regarding products and services.
- Also, deals with and help resolve any customer complaints.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers of customers.
- Handle product recalls/ Attempt to persuade the customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time. limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Apply Before: 22nd May, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: Or using the job title as subject of the mail.