Job Title: Retail Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Principal Accountabilities :
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Accountable for achieving the sales target for all retail outlets in assigned territory.
- Accountable for discovering new retail points and maintaining of relationships in existing retail outlets excluding Key Accounts within assigned territory.
- Accountable for ensuring that all sales drivers are in place in all retail outlets.
- Accountable for the master data for all retail customers within his territory.
- Interact with customers in all retail outlets in assigned territory to ensure organic growth of sales per sales point for all Fan Milk products.
- Forwards request for new sales equipment to Indoor Franchise Manager.
- Monitors and reports equipment failure/break-down to Indoor Franchise Manager.
- Act as point of liaison between Fan Milk and retail outlets.
- Supports Marketing department in the execution of marketing campaigns and capturing marketing information and market data regarding Fan Milk and competitors performance at retail.
Critical Qualifications/ Skills/ Experience :
(IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- He must be an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
- Minimum of OND, must be able to drive with a valid driver Licence.
- Has broad experience with a structured approach to Customer Relationship Management and Business Development.
- Must have an excellent entrepreneurial and commercial awareness.
- Must have financial and business acumen.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the FMCG market.
- Must have negotiation Skills.
- He must have a minimum of 1year relevant retail sales/distribution experience.
- Must be able to drive a manual vehicle.Application Closing Date
- Not Specified.
(Key Performance Indicators)
- Sales budget for all retail outlets in territory of coverage
- Retail Customer Master Data
- Retail Asset Management
- Customer Satisfaction
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply