Job Title: Graphic Arts Intern
Job Location: Lagos
Reports To: Marketing Director
Job Summary: Position is responsible for all design and graphic requirements to meet commercial or promotional needs
The Company: Webnig.com – We are a premier digital marketing agency in Nigeria offering an integrated service for businesses that want to get ahead. And we see a partnership with you as a key part of the journey. Blending high-impact creativity with strategic vision, our experts have the knowledge, experience and insight to turn your goals into reality.
- Corel Draw experience is not needed on this Job
- 1+ years experience in layout/design.
- Strong design sense.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, and Microsoft Office.
- Good grammatical, spelling and proofreading skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects in time sensitive environment.
- Demonstrate initiative, work independently, meet deadlines and maintain collaborative professional relationships.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directs and designs overall “look and feel” of print and digital media.
- Designs all social media (and other marketing collateral), covers, presentations, leave-behinds, and other graphics, as required.
- Manages the integration of brand strategy and visual design concepts.
- Helps coordinate external production of materials, as needed.
- Demonstrates an ability to work on multiple projects and manage time to meet all deadlines.
Apply Before: 30th May, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com