Job Title: Social Media Marketing Intern
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: Webnig.com – We are a premier digital marketing agency in Nigeria offering an integrated service for businesses that want to get ahead. And we see a partnership with you as a key part of the journey. Blending high-impact creativity with strategic vision, our experts have the knowledge, experience and insight to turn your goals into reality.
- If you’re a Graduate looking to start your Social media marketing career and want to gain some hands-on experience in a busy fast-paced agency, then we have just the role for you.
- Based in the Tech district called Yaba, Lagos.
- Webnig is a growing Digital Marketing agency specialising in Search, Social, Content and Reputation. You can expect to gain an insight into the digital marketing world in particular creating and implementing content and social media strategies.
- We are looking for an individual who has a passion for copy-writing and wants to learn and develop their skills and apply their creativity where possible.
- Day to day tasks may include blogging, managing social media content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, copy-writing, assisting project managers with strategy documents, producing and sharing content and other admin tasks.
The Ideal Intern’s Personality and Qualifications:
- The right candidate will be a Graduate with a passion for digital marketing and in particular copy-writing.
- Excellent writing and communication skills is a must and you should also be highly organised and dependable.
- You should have exceptional numeracy skills with keen problem solving capabilities.
- Someone who is outgoing, friendly and loves having a laugh will fit in well within our small but friendly team.
- The successful candidate will work alongside and learn from experienced marketers in the digital space.
- Our internships are designed to give you genuine, meaningful experience and someone with the right attributes could become a permanent member of the
Apply Before: 30th May, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org