Job Title: Digital Sales Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- We’re looking for a talented and savvy sales person in the digital ad space to join our sales team.
- Digital advertising knowledge including SEO/SEM, PPC, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Campaign, Branding/Product Design, Website Development & Hosting, Native Content Development and Video Content Development.
- If you have at least 2 years of digital sales experience coupled with a strong sales track record, read on!
- A suitable candidate should have excellent sales and closing skills both on phone and in person.
- We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of digital ad sales success, fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills and understanding of digital media, social media and SEO advertising solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in the following areas:
- Prospecting and hunting for new business
- Developing & selling effective and high return digital campaigns
- Identifying and prospecting large opportunities at multiple levels
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales goals
- Overseeing your clients’ campaigns and regularly communicating performance results.
Remuneration: Commission Basis, 30% Commission After Cost of Job
Incentives: N20, 000 Monthly Allowance (Clothing and Logistics)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communication, Marketing or related field (preferred)
- Minimum 2 years SEM/SEO, Social Media and Branding/Product Design sales experience (required)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Proven prospecting and cold calling experience
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell and close new business
- Strong relationship building and account management skills
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google products
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Be a Rock star hunter Identify, prospect and cold call businesses at multiple levels
- Experience negotiating and closing deals with enterprise regional businesses
- Experience working with local SME’s
- Close new business on a consistent basis
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Present the value of our solutions to C-level executives (Manager).
- Maintain an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls
- Manage your own sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Oversee your clients’ campaigns and regularly communicate performance results
- Drive retention and growth with existing client base.
Apply Before: 20th June, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]