Job Title: Nutrition Advisor
Job Location: Jos, Lagos, Kogi, Rivers, Delta, Imo, Kano, Abia, Benue and Kaduna
The Company: As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
- BSc./HND Degree (Minimum of Second Class lower/Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry etc.)
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Planning and Organizing Skills
- You will assist in the communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and Primary Health Care centers that need affordable Infant nutrition solutions.
- You have no sales responsibility.
- You will report directly to the Nestlé Nutrition Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of your assigned territory, who will supervise your operations
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: