Bella Naija is recruiting to fill up the vacant positions below:
- Graduate Editorial Team Member
- Graduate Features Team Member
- Graduate Weddings Team Member
- Graduate Style Team Member
Graduate Editorial Team Member Job at Bella Naija.
Job Status: Full Time
- Accepted candidates will begin with a fully paid internship where your fit to the team and quality of your work will be assessed.
- Applicants should indicate interest in any of the following sections: News, Showbiz, Fashion & Style, Weddings, Careers, Music, Movies, BN TV and Features.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing articles
- Copy-editing content
- Conducting interviews
- Liaising with editors and contributors
- Attending events
- University Graduate with 2.1
- We will consider EXCEPTIONAL candidates with a lower grade.
- New Graduate to Persons with 2 years experience
What Skills are we searching for?
- Exceptional Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytic Skills
- Creative Skills
Applicants must be:
- Open to learning
- A team player
- Passionate about online media
- A smart worker
- Presently based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The salary is aligned with online media standards.
Application Closing Date
22nd May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an e-mail comprising the following below to:
- Subject: Editorial Team Member (Please specify proposed focus area) e.g Editorial Team Member – Style
- Email Content: Write short cover letter – maximum 300 words clearly outlining why you are the best candidate for this job. Be as specific as possible and reference previous experience.
- Paste CV/Resume in the body of the email. Also paste a short writing sample in the body of the email or share links of your written pieces.
- Candidates who have successfully maintained blogs should provide links.
- Prior knowledge of the department you are applying for will be an added advantage within this role.
- Only 1 Email/Application per candidate. No attachments
- Emails with attachments will be deleted immediately.
- Submissions that do not match instructions will be immediately deleted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.