University of Uyo invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Chief Engineer
- Chief Architect
- Deputy Director of Procurement
- Director of Procurement
- Director of Works
- Senior Procurement Officer
University of Uyo Recruitment for Chief Engineer
Job Title: Chief Engineer
Qualification and Experience
The right Candidate for the job must possess:
- At least a good Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, not below Second Class Honours Lower Division from a recognized institution;
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies;
- Ability to perform within the University System;
- At least 12 years post-qualification cognate experience in a reputable Institution or organization;
- A good and practical knowledge of Computer applications.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions attached to the position are as generally applicable in the Nigerian University System, the Public Service of Nigeria and as may, from time to time, be determined by the University Governing Council.
- The appointment shall be on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
CONTISS 13 (N2,733,869.00 – N3,643,204.00) P.A
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit 15 typewritten copies of their application letters, credentials and detailed Curriculum Vitae, giving the information in the order listed below:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-mail Address
- Telephone No.
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates where applicable)
- Work Experience, General and Specific Experiences (With dates)
- Present Employment, status, Salary (Detailing work schedule)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Names and Address of Three Referees.
The Referees should forward their Reference Reports on the candidate under confidential cover directly to:
University of Uyo
Akwa Ibom State.
Applicants are advised to write boldly at the left hand cover of the envelopes containing their applications, the position to which they are responding to. All applications should be addressed to the;
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State,
- Late applications will NOT be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates invited to the interview should bring along with them originals of their credentials.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.