Rivers State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
Rivers State Civil Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment
Job Title: Medical Officer
Educational and Professional Qualifications
Applicants must possess the following basic qualifications, with relevant cognate professional experience in their various field of specialization:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) from recognized Universities.
- Evidence of current Practice Licence from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Discharge or Exemptions from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
- Post Graduate Professional qualifications, including fellowships in areas of specialization. Applicants should not be more than 50 years of age.
Salaries would be based on the approved Consolidated Medical Salary Structure (CONMESS) as applicable in the Rivers State Public Service.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit hand written applications and details of Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration Certificate.
All applications should be send and addressed to:
Rivers State Civil Service Commission,
State Secretariat Complex,
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.