Nigerian Bottling Company Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Plant Engineer
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Maintenance Planner
- Spare Parts Store Clerk
- Entry-Level CO2 Technician
- Plant Human Resource Coordinator
- Shift Maintenance Controller
- Maintenance Systems Engineer
- Plant Spare parts Storekeeper
- Utility Technician – Borno, Imo, Lagos and Rivers
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Recruitment for Plant Engineer
Job Title: Plant Engineer
Job Reference: PE/03/2017
Functional areas: Engineering
The Plant Engineer reports to the Plant Manager the key responsibilities of the role are:
- Provided maintenance development guidelines with systems for maintenance development are aligned to Group & Regional asset care strategy
- Manages the implementation of the asset management strategy and manages the assets of the company to ensure appropriate availability, reliability, quality and cost
- Formulate Engineering budget
- Managed Plant & Equipment Capital Investment Plan with all capital investment requirements identified and included in the plan.
- Managed Engineering budget with 100% compliance to finance policies & procedures.
- Detailed development plans in place & executed for all direct reports.
- Manage performance by performance monitoring, feedback and coaching provided at least monthly or as required.
- Perform due diligence on all engineering systems and processes by corrective action implemented on all out of line issues. Current systems benchmarked against global best practices and improvements made where appropriate.
- Managed EOHS Process (environment, occupational health & safety) in line with TCCQS requirement. 100% compliance with all EOHS legislation throughout plant.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- At least 5 years engineering experience at least 2 years of which are at a supervisory or managerial level.
- Experience in CAPEX projects, installation of new plant equipment and extension of the plants.
- Understanding of business case/cost benefits analysis preparation and basic financial analysis tools.
- Strategic Thinking, Team Leadership, Systems thinking, Analytical Ability skills
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.