Michael Stevens Consulting invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Audit Accountant
- Ticketing Coordinator
- QA/QC Manager
- Project Manager
Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment for Senior Accountant\
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and commerunication skills.
- He/She will be expected to have considerable years of experience as an accountant in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction industry.
- Basic accounting functions such as invoicing, inventory control, accounts receivables/payables, general ledger maintenance, internal control, dealing with all aspect of taxation and full profit & loss responsibility
- Monitor taxation issues, determine tax liability and tax planning
- Considerable administrative experience.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Projects / Construction Accounting dynamics
- Establish, maintain and coordinate the implementation of accounting policies and accounting control procedures.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses.
- Minimum of B.Sc Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Professional qualification must be ACCA, ACA Or at final level of exams.
- Direct experience in accounting software like SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE is compulsory.
- Minimum of 8 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
- Candidates must also have 4 years audit experience with an internation/premeir audit firm
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with job title as subject of email.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.