Job Title: Direct Relationship Manager
Job Location: Delta State
Company Name: Aniwura.com
Job Description: The Aniwura Int’l Projects Ltd is the parent company of aniwura.com. A multidimensional E-commerce marketplace and a marketing platform, Headquartered in Ikota-Lekki, Lagos. The company aims to bring all businesses in Nigeria and Africa to trade on its platform with a target of 200,000 merchants Subscription from Delta State within the next 12 months.
Starting, we shall be opening 15 Trade service Support Centers in the State covering 10 federal constituencies in Delta State. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Direct Relationship Manager (DRM)
Job Code: APDT-01DRM
Location: Delta State
• This position within the Marketing Function is responsible for leading and executing partnership strategies across corporate partners, government entities and developing new digital business opportunities for Aniwura Int’l Projects Ltd in Delta State
• The role require basic knowledge of the digital content distribution paid-owned-earned media model and potential growth driver for e-commerce. The potential employee will work side-by-side with the marketing and communication, Sales and Operations teams.
• Report directly to the COO (Chief Operations Officer)
• Temporarily report to the Head of Operations and put the CEO In the copy
Responsible for supporting Aniwura’s operations in the south-south region with a focus on Delta State: to exceed targets and new business acquisition through a variety of tasks and responsibilities as stated below
• Actively engage with large companies/brands to bring them on board Aniwura
• Arrange and conduct business meetings and presentations for potential Customers /Institutions on behalf of Aniwura in Delta State. Or as assigned across the Niger Delta
• Negotiate collaborations and partnerships with trade associations, institutions and structure deals with the aim of increasing revenue and awareness for Aniwura in the state. Thereafter, track , evaluate initiatives and suggest improvements for each collaboration
• Work with all departmental or unit heads in the state in order to help potential sellers find success with our tools to achieve their full potentials on the platform
• Plan, manage and implement measures to heighten the effectiveness and performance of the team
• Cultivate effective team relationship with executive decision makers in key accounts both in the state and at the head office , to also work directly with the Assigned management coordinator and Regional Sales Executives as well as other key stakeholders across all departments
• Drive revenue growth of Aniwura’s products and solutions by working with the team across all departments in the region to support meeting or exceeds both new merchant acquisition and retention goals on monthly and quarterly basis
• Proactively work with internal support groups to ensure a coordinated and effective merchant acquisition, retention, and growth effort.
• Focus on the execution, measurement, and improvement of marketing programs to drive customer acquisition and retention/ renewals
• Support the Account Management and product development team to identify top opportunities and priorities based on customer’s experience and creatively seek ways to meet their unique needs and use the insight gained to help the team to make aniwura grow and better
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional team both at the regional level and head office including: Sales/merchant acquisition, Account Management, Contracts Development, Finance/Database Marketing, Product Marketing, Product development, E-team and Operations
• Increase and maintain financial performance and operational efficiency of diverse pricing models including PRO Government Selections and Special Offers.
• Developing the strategy and execution of marketing partnerships for Aniwura in Delta State
• Build and nurture relationships with partners across different categories
• Working closely with internal sales and marketing channels to deliver the committed services in the state
• Create and routinely update templates for reporting of partnership campaign results
Qualification Required: • Four-year university degree or HND in business/Sales/Account management /Digital marketing related field strongly preferred with at least 2 years’ experience that includes data-driven analysis of campaign performance. • An MBA is a plus (Added advantage). • Experience managing stakeholders, both internally and externally • Interest in e-commerce/online business and a fast learner • Experience working effectively within cross-organizational teams.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: using the job title as subject of the email.
Closing Date: 29th March, 2017
Other Info: • Strong communication skills in English and minimum 1 of the following Dialects (both oral and written) ( Isoko, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ijaw, Igbo, Ika, Ukwuani, Additional foreign language is a plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to think strategically as well as effectively manage details
• Excellent organizational, writing, and oral communication skills
• Project management experience useful
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Must be very articulate, pay attention to details and ability to prioritize
• Works well independently as well as in a team
• Confident, outgoing and self-driven
• Extremely structured and capable of handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Understand industry trends and able to evaluate opportunities for growth
• Proactive, action-oriented individual and must possess a great attitude and a high degree of collaborative initiative with a desire to grow professionally
• Should be able to independently recommend methods in carrying out marketing initiatives in the region