Next Gear Resources Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Customer Care Officer
- Interior Design Consultant
- Marketing Officer
Next Gear Resources Limited Recruitment for Architect
Job Title: Architect
- Good Design Degree(s) (M.Sc, HND, B.Sc, B. Tech) in Architecture;
- Registration with the Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON) and the Nigerian Institute of Architects (NIA) may be an advantage.
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Good Design and Drawing skills to demonstrate your flair for architecture;
- A strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions;
- Sound analytical skills, accuracy, and attention to detail;
- A keen interest in buildings and the built environment – an insight into Building Information Modeling (BIM) will also be a significant advantage;
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals;
- Good organisational and negotiation skills;
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills;
- An understanding about the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment;
- A first-rate understanding of construction processes;
- Commercial awareness and business acumen;
- Reasonable mathematical skills;
- Project management skills;
- Excellent IT skills, including computer-aided design skills with familiarity with specific soft wares such as Auto AD, ArchiCAD, Revit, Sketch Up, 3D Max
- Visual awareness and eye for detail
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:[email protected] Using the subject of Application as “Architect”.
Note: Applicants are also advised to send a proposal showing their past jobs.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.