Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Head – Human Resource Department
- General Manager – Sales & Marketing Department
- General Manager, Admin & Logistics Department
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Head – Human Resource Department
Job Title: Head – Human Resource Department
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change..
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Human Resource Management and at least 3years experience in a managerial role
- A minimum of B.Sc in any relevant field
- CIPM/CIPD certification , an added advantage
- Demonstrates passion – approaches all tasks in an enthusiastic way. Committed to upholding professional standards
- Takes responsibility for own actions and visibly supports the senior leadership team and their agenda
- Results-focused – understands what is important to staff, clients and management – is committed to achieving goals. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organisation
- Capable communication skills – handles complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to deliver appropriate information to the right people
- Displays integrity – is sincere in own behaviour and in dealings with others
- Takes a broad interest in the success and development of the company and the human resource function as a whole.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.