Job Title: Clearing Documentation Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Summary: The Job Holder will perform activities required of a Clearing Documentation Officer
The Company: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Five (5) O Level credits including Mathematics and English/WAEC at not more than one sitting.
- First Degree in social science or related discipline.
Years of Experience: 3 – 5 years Import/ Clearing experience
- To manage all clearing documentation functions of the company from Pre-shipment, shipping and clearing activities.
- Develop and maintain systems for storage and retrieval of documents such as FORM Ms & LCs, shipping documents ,PAAR. duty payments and other Procurement /Clearing documents( both soft and hard copies)
- Storage cataloguing and retrieval of clearing documents
- Maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation at intervals
- Proper archival system of aged documents
- Generate clearing reports on overseas orders, tracking of order status and follow up on documentations
- Reconciliation and closure of outstanding overseas transactions e.g. G.I.T, GRNI etc.
- Interface with Procurement, Clearing and Treasury teams as well as other internal stakeholders and Governmental regulatory agencies.
- Candidates must have good analytical skills.
- Candidates must have good communications and interpersonal skills.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online