Job Title: Filling Station Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Summary: The Job Holder will perform activities required of a ??
The Company: We are Emadeb Energy Services Limited (EESL), distributors of petroleum products and related services. As one of Nigeria’s dynamic and innovative energy companies, we are building a reputation of going above and beyond to meet our customers’ needs.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess minimum of B.Sc in respective areas of study.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Honesty, commitment, hand working and self-motivation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establish strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Supervise the receipt of products.
- Schedule and oversee deliveries of fuel, ensure that the storage and dispensing of fuel meets environmental and government regulations.
- Monitoring of proper housekeeping (Supervise the keeping of service areas free of gasoline,
- oil and vehicle fluids, clean restrooms and other customer service areas, and empty trashcans)
- Organizes and arranges maintenance of station equipment(e.g ensure and supervise maintenance of the fuel pumps and storage tanks so they function safely and efficiently)
- Assigns schedules to ensure the station is fully staffed during operating hours.
- Ensures that employment activities follow company standards and government regulations.
- Establish and enforce security measures. This might include monitoring video surveillance equipment and keeping an eye on suspicious customers.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintain good relationships with the vendors and suppliers
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Be commercially aware with excellent face to face customer service skills
- Count Inventory and ordering.
- Drive sales and managing expenses
- Supervise employees (sales attendants etc).
- Manages disputes that may occur at the station
- Any other tasks as the job requires
- Computer Literacy
- Leadership abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
Apply Before: 20th March, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]