Job Title: Filling Station Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Job Summary: The Job Holder will perform activities required of a Filling Station Supervisor
The Company: We are Emadeb Energy Services Limited (EESL), distributors of petroleum products and related services. As one of Nigeria&’s dynamic and innovative energy companies, we are building a reputation of going above and beyond to meet our customers’ needs.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- Candidates should possess minimum of HND in respective areas of study.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Honesty, commitment, hand working and self-motivation
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively and to a high level of customer service standard with all types of customers, including those with special needs.
- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve company’s goals.
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station.
- Responsible smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase fuel sales and reduce operational cost.
- Responsible for sending daily sales reports.
- Applicants must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
Apply Before: 20th March, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com