Job Title: Filling Station Attendant
Job Location: Lagos.
Job Summary: The Job Holder will perform activities required of a Filling Station Attendant
The Company: We are Emadeb Energy Services Limited (EESL), distributors of petroleum products and related services. As one of Nigeria&’s dynamic and innovative energy companies, we are building a reputation of going above and beyond to meet our customers’ needs.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 2 Years working experience.
- Cognate experience in similar role with an existing petrol service station will be an added advantage.
- Filling customers’ vehicles with petrol or diesel to the requested level
- Provide high-quality customer service in accordance to the company standards.
- Provide prompt, efficient and friendly customer service
- Receive payment for customer purchases and providing change.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors with cleaning agents.
- Gather and empty trash; clean & scrub trash cans and replace liners
- Clean building floor by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming around equipment.
- Clean fuel or oil spills from parking area using absorbent material.
- Adhere to uniform and grooming policy as defined within company policy.
- Applicants must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must possess good numeracy skills to ensure accurate billing
- Applicants must be able to understand and carry out instructions
- Applicants must be responsible and reliable
- Applicants have the stamina to be on their feet throughout working hours
Apply Before: 20th March, 2017.
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]