A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Accountant/Credit Controller
- Branch Manager
- Contract Sales Executive
A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Accountant/Credit Controller
Job Title: Accountant/Credit Controller
- Providing a comprehensive. accurate and timely accounting service which will enhance the position of the company and coordinating the debts of existing creditors.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness in conformance to reporting & procedural standard & also to ascertain daily liquid position of the company.
- Analyze business operations trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and Obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Negotiating re-payment plans & maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Resolving queries, both Internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Daily reconciliation with sales team on products lifted on Sales Managers Account
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information and also, secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Qualifications and Key Competence
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or Finance with minimum of second class lower division
- from a reputable institution, plus minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the Food
- processing industry
- A member of ACCA or ACA is an advantage
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented Reporting Research Resu1t
- Confidentiality, Time Management and Good Communication Skills
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Knowledge of Navision Exp System and must have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: [email protected] on a subject matter – Accountant/Credit Controller
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position or PREVIOUS to access the previous vacant position.