Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: Splendor Entertainment is an event planner that puts together a concrete and solid plan for your event to run with stress free, more enjoyment on your part and general fun team consists of dedicated and experienced professionals who will oversee the planning of your event and constantly communicate with you to ensure that the event is tailored to your wishes.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s Degree and 1 year of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and strong working knowledge of accounting software
- QuickBooks proficiency is desired.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function independently and carry out routine responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as the ability to apply them with consistency in a variety of circumstances
- Process payments for staff travel advances and other vendor advances, ensuring advances are liquidated on time and accurately.
- Make payments to workshop participants (including travel and meals refunds) as designated by the supervisor
- Address monthly financial reports, review comments raised by the supervisor in relation to travel and activity advances & respective liquidations
- Record into QuickBooks accounting system all financial transactions.
- Raise journal vouchers or adjusting journals for necessary reviews and approvals
- Prepare and submit monthly bank reconciliations for bank accounts
- Perform other tasks as assigned by his/her supervisors.
Apply Before: 11th March, 2017.
How to Apply:
* Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s to: