Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Job Location: Lagos
The Company: VoguePay was created with the vision to make online, cross-currency payments and transactions safer, cheaper and more accessible for businesses, traders and consumers in Africa and internationally. Tens of thousands of clients later, VoguePay’s comprehensive integrated solutions and services are helping businesses to grow – and individuals to prosper – by removing the barriers and the complications to local and international trade. We are the payment bridge between Africa and the rest of the world.
Educational Qualification: Possess minimum of B.Sc / HHD.
Years of Experience: Must not be more than 28 years of age.
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquires via phone, email, on-line chat and one-one communication etc.
- Must effectively manage different communication channels:resolve customer complaints via all available phone, email.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Research, prioritize and resolve customer issues in timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision, whilst being team oriented, hardworking and innovative.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must be able to work under pressure, work with or without supervision.
- Must be learn able and teachable.
- Must be creative and initiative.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must have Customer Relation skills and customer satisfaction orientation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Apply Before: 14th February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com using job position title as subject.