Environmental Development and Family Health Organization (EDFHO) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Programme Officer
- Nutrition Officer
- Household Economic Strengthening Officer
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Programme Manager
Environmental Development and Family Health Organization (EDFHO) Recruiting for Programme Officer
Job Title: Programme Officer
- Responsible to Executive Director, under the supervision of the National Project Manager.
- The program officer coordinates and leads the process of the design of strategies for the effective implementation of activities of the organization.
- He/ She shall have overall responsibility for coordinating the day to day operation of the state office.
- The program officer will work closely with other department and staff both in and outside the state in the discharge of his or her responsibilities.
- Specifically health and social issues include but not limited to agricultural related issues, poverty alleviation, anti-corruption, governance and democracy issues, demand creation for services etc. and other projects that may be assign by the program manager.
- He/She must be able to communicate well in both Yoruba and English languages, He/She will hold a degree in Social Sciences or related field with relevant years of experience in social work.
- Applicants MUST be computer literate and able to use basic computer packages effectively.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application with resume and a cover letter (not to exceed two pages) addressing each of the competency requirements for the desired position to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the position of interest as the subject of the mail.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director,
Environmental Development and Family Health Organization (EDFHO),
23 A&B , Olorunsogo Street,
Opposite School of Nursing,
Off Iworoko Road,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.