Job Title: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Arbico Plc is a full service, building and civil engineering contracting company. It was established in 1958 and has been quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange since 1978.
The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
Educational Qualification: 2nd Class Upper in Quantity Survey or Automobile/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Years of Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years of Procurement experience in an automobile workshop
- Process purchase requisitions from sites/office/workshop
- Ensures the timely delivery of materials and equipment at the lowest possible cost
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria
- Verifies that the required order is within the agreed budget
- Coordinates the Dispatch officers when processing the orders
- Submits final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Submit regular reports of market survey to Management
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers
- Processes the necessary clearance documents
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Ensures the proper management of procurement department operations in the absence of the Head of department
- Carries out all necessary procurement activities
- Perform any other duty as directed by Executive Management
Other Requirements: Sound Knowledge of spare parts
Apply Before: 28th February, 2017.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to: [email protected] quoting the job title as subject of their email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements would be shortlisted.