Aquashield Oil & Marine Services Limited (AQS) application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below.
Job Title: Electrical & Electronic Engineer
Job Location: Rivers.
- Knowledge of Nigerian standards
- Excellent report writing skills
- Proficient use of Computer
- Extensive experience writing documentation at the different stages of a project
- Communication, organizational and team work skills
- Initiative, focus and commitment
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install broadcast and telecommunication systems, electric motors, controls of machinery, lights and wiring in building complexes, vehicles, radar and navigation systems, power generation, control and transmission devices
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Apply Before: 9th March, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
About The Company:
Aquashield Oil & Marine Services Limited (AQS) is a wholly-owned Nigerian Company in the business of Maritime Security and Support Services (Vessel Lessing), Offshore Construction, Fabrication and Installation Services and Dredging Services to the Marine, oil and gas industry.