Aquashield Oil & Marine Services Limited (AQS) application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Rivers.
- Self Motivation
- Prospecting Skills,
- Sales Planning,
- Selling to Customer Needs,
- Territory Management,
- Market Knowledge,
- Presentation Skills,
- High Energy Level,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Personal effectiveness
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Apply Before: 9th March, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
About The Company:
Aquashield Oil & Marine Services Limited (AQS) is a wholly-owned Nigerian Company in the business of Maritime Security and Support Services (Vessel Lessing), Offshore Construction, Fabrication and Installation Services and Dredging Services to the Marine, oil and gas industry.