Aquashield Oil & Marine Services Limited (AQS) application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below.
Job Title: Accountant.
Job Location: Rivers.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Apply Before: 9th March, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Company:
Aquashield Oil & Marine Services Limited (AQS) is a wholly-owned Nigerian Company in the business of Maritime Security and Support Services (Vessel Lessing), Offshore Construction, Fabrication and Installation Services and Dredging Services to the Marine, oil and gas industry.