Oracle Nigeria invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below.
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Job Location: Lagos
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Demonstrated aptitude for solving business problems using technology and applications.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with multiple colleagues in a team selling environment.
- Business and account planning implementation experience.
- Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent.
Years of Experience: 2-5 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales, marketing, or business development experience preferred.
- Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs “go-to-market” plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues.
- Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
- A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence.
- Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities.
- Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners.
- Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle*s sales of product.
- Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection.
- Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle*s products to leverage large revenue opportunities.
- Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
About The Company:
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.