Bemil Nigeria Limited invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below.
Job Title: Patrol Inspector
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensures proper use, maintenance, accountability, and care of all company equipment issued to their assigned locations.
- Ensures high standards of guarding service are maintained in their assigned locations.
- Writes reports of inspection findings.
- Writes reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences in their assigned locations.
- Ensures that Post Orders are pasted on the wall of the Gate House of their assigned locations.
- Timely filing of short postings in their assigned locations.
- Ensures proper Guards turnout (that they are smart, neat, ID Card Visible & Adhering to dress code) in their locations.
- Monitors the activities in his/her assigned locations.
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role.
Requirement: Age – between 25 to 55
Apply Before: 22nd February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
About The Company:
Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-specific solutions and strive to grow our business with clients; creating value through long term partnerships, synergies and continuous improvement in service delivery.