WFO Roedl & Partner invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below.
Job Title: Accountant.
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate must have the ability to multitask and simultaneously work on multiple engagements.
- He/She will be expected to directly lead small and medium sized engagements.
Qualifications and Requirments:
- Minimum of B.Sc (Second Class Upper) or HND (Upper Credit) in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or any related field.
- Must be fully certified (ICAN) accountant or in the final stage of professional exams. Additional professional certification alongside ICAN certification will be considered.
- Must possess strong Corporate Accounting Skills.
- Must possess knowledge and experience in Taxation and Reporting.
- Must possess a strong background in Corporate Finance.
- Must possess expertise in developing Business Plans and Feasibility studies report.
- Must possess experience in accounting software i.e. SAP, QuickBooks or SAGE
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
Years of Experience: Must possess a minimum of 5 years in financial accounting and management reporting in a well-structured organization.
Apply Before: 22nd February, 2017.
How to Apply:Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Experienced Accountant” as subject of mail.
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
About The Company:
At WFO, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that’s why you belong here.