SaroAfrica International Limited invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nationwide
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Agric Economics, Extension and Agronomy
- Accounting, Economics, Business Admin
- Public Admin, HR Management
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by March 2017.
- Minimum of 2.1.
Age Required: 25 and below as at last birthday
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Apply Before: 17th February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Additional Information: If you have applied to in the past 2 years, don’t apply.
SaroAfrica International Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our head office located in Ibadan and offices across in Nigeria as well as in some West and Central African Countries.