IROKOtv is seeking for outstanding candidates to apply for the position below.
Job Title: Offline Agent
Job Location: Lagos
- Attracting visitors to IROKOtv booths and creating a fun, lively booth environment
- Teaching booth visitors how to download and use the IROKOtv app
- Selling IROKOtv subscriptions to booth visitors to ensure you meet your monthly sales target
- Subscribing visitors to IROKOtv subscription plans and helping them download movies on their phones
- Managing cash transactions and remitting cash balances to IROKOtv
- Calling IROKOtv customers, teaching them how to use the app, and documenting their feedback/concerns
- Troubleshooting and resolving customers’ problems with our product or escalating issues to the IROKOtv customer support team
- Achieving and maintaining proficiency with our escalation matrixes
- Consistently staying up-to-date with new IROKOtv products/services
- Providing weekly reports on customer feedback to management
- Previous sales or customer service experience is a PLUS!.
- Must-be friendly and fluent in English.
- Should be familiar with smartphones (Android) and mobile applications.
Apply Before: 6th February, 2017.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should come in for an open interview as detailed below:
Date: 6th February, 2017
Address: No 8, Adebayo Mukuolu Street, Anthony village, Lagos State.
IROKO is Africa’s leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world’s largest online catalogue of African content, totalling 10,000+ hours.