LeadRanked Global Concepts Nigeria Ltd is seeking for outstanding candidates to apply for the position below.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Job Location: Port Harcourt
Company Name: LeadRanked Global Concepts Nigeria Ltd
Job Description: A Power Generation Company located in Port Harcourt, Rivers State requires the services of a Chief Security Office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and Safeguard the company’s facilities, installations and personnel by ensuring the deployment of efficient and effective security infrastructure and services.
- Lead the Security function in the management of physical, technical and personal security, ensuring that the company’s staff and assets are protected.
- Lead and direct all activities relating to the creation and maintenance of a secure physical environment for the company.
- Coordinate communication of approved security policies, procedures and measures to all staff and conduct programs/ trainings to cultivate a security conscious culture amongst the company’s workforce.
- Drive appropriate monitoring and timely resolution of security-related issues across the organization and ensure security personnel are prepared for disaster recovery at all times.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the organization’s security systems on an on-going basis and identify and recommend relevant security enhancement systems, programs and initiatives to ensure the organization’s assets remain adequately protected.
Qualification Required: Education and Work Experience • Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in humanities (preferably Psychology) or security related discipline. • Relevant Professional security certification • Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience. • Previous military/paramilitary/policing experience will be an advantage. •
How to Apply: If you meet the above requirements, please send CV to email@example.com latest by February 12, 2017, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: February 12, 2017
Skills and Competencies:
Good knowledge and understanding of security systems and management.
Sound understanding of the company’s security requirements and ability to deploy best fit systems.
Ability to pay attention to details and to anticipate security issues from nuances within the plant and external to the plant Good negotiation skills.
Display good leadership and people management skills. Possess good communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Display good supervisory, coaching and mentoring skills.
Exhibit proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
Remuneration: Very Attractive