Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Driver Grade I
- Entry-Level Assistant Account
- Entry-Level Assistant IT Executive
- Senior Administrative/HR Officer
- Graduate Assistant Test Officer
- Test Officer
- Senior Test Officer
- Head, Academic Affairs
Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Driver Grade I Recruitment
Job Title: Driver, Grade I
- Driving company’s vehicles
- Delivering important documents to required destinations
- Keeping vehicles clean and maintained at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Registrar/CE.
The ideal candidate must be:
- In good health with very good eyesight
- Neat and have a positive attitude
- Physically fit, always alert and aware
- Sound and have good judgement
- Minimum qualification of WAEC/NECO, SSCE or GCE O/L certificate with five (5) Credits including English and Mathematics plus at least a Class “E” Driving License and Trade Test III.
- Applicants must have at least three (3) years experience as a Driver preferably in a reputable organisation. Experience in Auto Mechanics practice will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] and [email protected] also Six (6) copies of the application (addressing ‘The Registrar / CE’) and CV should be submitted at the address below indicating the post you are applying for at the top corner of the envelope:
14, Barikisu Iyede Street,
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions