Dangote Group is seeking applications from outstanding candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A good first degree (minimum of second class lower division) in Purchasing & Supply, Business Management, Economics, or other related fields obtained from a reputable institution.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience 3 of which must have been spent in a purchasing function within a large organization
- Membership of the institute of purchasing & supply will be added advantage
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Good grasp of the Nigeria marketing environment
- Excellent cost control skills
- Good bargaining skills
- Computer literacy especially in MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good Initiative
- Ensuring that local Purchase Orders are raised and issued on time
- Ensure that all orders are delivered as required and in timely manner
- Conducting Price Intelligence surveys especially for regular required items
- Conducting periodic market surveys for new and good quality products
- Keeps all local Purchase Order Booklets currently in use as well as related purchasing documents
- Monitoring the stock levels in the store to ensure that requests are made on time to replenished used items
- Receiving and checking vendor’s invoice before they are sent for payment
- Carry-out other assignment as required
Apply Before: 21st February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
- Specify the position you are applying for as subject of the mail e.g Job Title: Procurement Manager
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must inform their Line Managers/Supervisors before they apply.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.