Dangote Group is seeking applications from outstanding candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or relevant field with a minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite(Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Membership of any relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Understanding of Environmental Protection Laws
- Good knowledge of Public Health practices
- Proper knowledge of Nigerian Environmental factors
- Good knowledge of the Group’s product especially as they relate to the environment
- Proper understanding of standard Health practices
- Waste management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills Team working ability
- Honesty and Personal Integrity
- Responsible for Accident reporting as well as ‘near misses’
- Identification of unsafe conditions and acts with a view to addressing them
- Ensures that pictorial warning signs are strategically depicted in all the Group’s functional areas
- Assists in conducting Environmental Impact Assessment
- Assists in auditing the Group’s operating environment
- Assist in creating environmental awareness among staff working in the Group
- Carrying out other responsibilities as may be assigned
Apply Before: 21st February, 2017.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected]
- Specify the position you are applying for as subject of the mail e.g Job Title: HSE Officer
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must inform their Line Managers/Supervisors before they apply.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.