Dangote Group is seeking applications from outstanding candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Bachelor’s or HND qualification in Accounting with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- An MBA is an added advantage
- Must be skilled in Accounting and Microsoft IT packages with a minimum of 1 to 4 years cognate experience in similar positions.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Financial literacy
- Detail orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Relevant Professional Accounting qualifications such as ACA or its equivalent from a recognized professional body.
- Responsible for clients’ trade receivables management and collection.
- Monthly reconciliation with clients and expense/budget comparative analytics.
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and daily provision of bank position.
- Register of company fixed deposit investments.
- Assist in data entry into scala
- Assist in payroll preparation and perform general ledger reconciliation of balance sheet items.
Apply Before: 21st February, 2017.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com
- Specify the position you are applying for as subject of the mail e.g Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must inform their Line Managers/Supervisors before they apply.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.