University of Calabar Teaching Hospital invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Graduate House Officer
- Graduate Medical Laboratory Intern
- Graduate Intern, Physiotherapist
- Graduate Intern, Dental Technician
- Graduate Intern, Dental Therapist
- Graduate Radiography Intern
- Graduate Pharmacy Intern
- Graduate Nurse Intern
University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Graduate House Officer Recruitment.
Job Title: House Officer
- Candidates must be holders of relevant qualifications (MBBS, MBBCh, B.Sc, B. Pharm, BNS and HND) applicable to their area of specialization.
- Possession of a provisional license to practice from the respective regulatory bodies is mandatory please.
- Candidate must be medically qualified.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a written application with relevant Credentials and Curriculum Vitae with a current and valid phone number (only one number please) to:
Chief Medical Director,
University of Calabar Teaching Hospital,
Cross River State.
- Those who have applied already need not apply as multiple applications shall attract disqualification.
- You are not expected to offer any financial gratification to any staff or member of the public to influence your appointment as you will be doing that at your own peril.
- Please note that only short listed candidates will be invited to participate in the oral and written interview that will be conducted two (2) weeks from the closing date stated above.
- Note that you will be invited to the interview through text messages and any other means that may be considered the fastest at the time and non- receipt shall not be held against the Management of the hospital.
- This call is applicable to only the intern position above and does not include those requiring regular employment.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.