Tivas Technology is recruiting for Full Stack Senior Software Developer
Job Title: Full Stack Senior Software Developer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Job Description: Tivas technology team is responsible for translating the service concepts into reality and deployment in various markets.
- Value-based Skills
- Passion for creation and a Strong drive to contribute towards building new services for the affordability challenged millions.
- Strong & proven technical skills, Project management skills, service creation experience, Networking & Social skills, Influencing,
- Conflict resolution, Solutions/value/experience sales approach.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter, Comfortable working in a matrix organization and with virtual teams.
- Drive for innovation.
- Professional & Process Skills
- Strong Object Oriented design and design patterns experience
- Strong hands-on experience with C# and Visual Studio IDE
- Strong hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies – Azure, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with Web API for mobile, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with UI/X.
- University degree in technology based discipline or related (but technology convert)
- Good knowledge of global technology trends top (Digital, Cloud, IoT, Internet data, BigData etc.)
- Strong experience with Java 5, 6, or 7
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS system required in addition to windows
- Strong experience with multiple facets of the Spring Framework
- Strong understanding of Source Control and Dependency Management tools
- Strong understanding of high load, high availability transaction environment development techniques and concept
- Experience with JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Experience with Data Design best practices and exposure to common ETL (extract, transform, load) data operations in support of development
- Experience or knowledge of Agile Development practices
- Commitment to software practices of Continuous Integration, automated/repeatable testing, and collaborative work environments
- Commitment to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle
- Commitment to utilizing Open Source in the construction of the software solution
- Commitment to working in small highly competent teams
- MVC, Django , JQuery , CodenameOne, JQueryMobile, JSF,
- SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Ready to learn Xamarin and other tools for mobile development if need be.
This role has the following responsibility:
- Modelling, Design, Implementation/Development of Software Solutions and Projects with the Software Development Team.
- Provision of training, mentoring and guidance to Associate developers
- Deployment & Integration of Developed or Packaged Solutions in Production Environments or Live Service Systems.
- Provision of Technical Support (bug fixing, functional extensions or documentation) for deployed Solutions.
- This position will work in close co-operation with Tivas Business & Sales teams.
- Overall, this is a pioneering role in creating and deploying locally relevant services for affordability constrained consumers mapped to relevant devices.
Key Result / Tasks:
- Participate in selection & contracts local vendors, if needed, for development of software application
- Shapes the software development & timelines working along with the Tivas service creation, deployment teams.
- Responsible for Development of software applications of the services with 3rd parties, operators and alternate payment providers if any and ensures fully operational service systems.
- Manages the delivery milestones
- Provide leadership and guidance to Junior developers
- Ensures acceptance testing and delivering the final product to the various stakeholders.
- Service Operations and Maintenance
- Responsible for service availability, quality of service and any new releases and upgrades to the system.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:
Tivas Technology provide technology innovations, turnkey solutions, payment, VAS content-based SMS, USSD, IVR & Data services, m-learning, m-education services, m-health services, m-agriculture services, entertainments, m-commerce, e-commerce and m-government services. We also provide service management and consulting services to both private and public sector organizations. This is a pioneering opportunity to create, monetize, and manage services built from the ground up, benefiting the daily lives of millions in the emerging markets.