The International Graduate Programme at HEINEKEN is a highly competitive programme with even higher expectations for those that make it through the selection process. Your past experiences have taken you this far but now it is up to you to take advantage of what HEINEKEN offers you to develop yourself into a Senior Manager within the HEINEKEN organisation. This requires you to be flexible, self-sufficient, open to feedback, gracious, and of course, always represent the HEINEKEN organisation appropriately by staying true to the values of HEINEKEN: Enjoyment, Respect, and Passion. We expect all three from our International Graduates and will not settle for less.
If you believe you can deliver on these expectations at HEINEKEN then you will have a world of opportunity at your door. HEINEKEN offers you a truly global experience, we have operating companies in over 70 countries around the world, which makes us the world’s most international brewer. You will spend three years getting to know our operating companies by doing three one-year assignments in three different countries within a specific function. Along the way, you’ll receive development workshops as well as mentoring from a senior manager in the business so that you can reach your full potential. Ready for an adventure? Let’s Go Places!
Heineken International is now receiving applications for the International Graduate Programme in the capacities below:
- 2017 Heineken International Graduate Programme – Human Resources
- 2017 Heineken International Graduate Programme – Marketing & Sales
- 2017 Heineken International Graduate Programme – Procurement
- 2017 Heineken International Graduate Programme – Corporate Relations
- 2017 Heineken International Graduate Programme – Finance
2017 Heineken International Graduate Programme – Human Resources
Job Title: 2017 International Graduate Programme – Human Resources
Requisition ID: 641
Job Location: Nigeria
- A degree or will graduate by September 2017 – preferably a Masters
- There is no specific degree requirement for Human Resources
- No more than 2 years of professional work experience (voluntary and internships do not count)
- At least 6 months must be gained working, studying, or volunteering outside your home country
- To speak at least two (preferably three) languages in business fluency. One of which must be English
- A desire to live and work abroad
- To have proven leadership skills
- To have an affinity with your chosen specialisation
- To have a genuine interest in other countries and cultures
- To be able to demonstrate your drive and desire to succeed
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant positions.