Oiltest Group is recruiting for Legal Officers.
Job Title: Legal Officer.
Ref No.: LO/ 17/01-PH
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Educational Qualifications & Experience: Possess LLB / B.L with minimum of five (5) years’ working experience
Job Summary: This candidate will be responsible for providing legal advice and support In relation to the preparation, review, negotiation and delivery of all contracts and agreements and other documents of a legal nature, including all legal matters relating to the business of the group.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and advising on contractual documents including assisting with legal and contractual due diligence.
- Render legal advice on Group policies, strategies and contract agreement.
- Assess evidences, evaluate issues and give advice on the strength of Group cases.
- Appear in relevant jurisdictions on behalf of the group.
- Processing of needed permits required for the groups operations.
- Conducting research on all relevant aspects of law and regulatory requirements as it concerns our services.
- Administrative support to the group where applicable.
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with all necessary bodies that control the performance of our business like NIPEX, NCDMB, NNRA etc.
- Must be sound In arbitration and mediation
- Must fly smart, tactful and agile
- She/he must have an excellent contract review, analysis, and research skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be Self-motivated and a good team player
Apply Before: 7th February, 2017.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their hand written applications, detailed CV’s and other credentials, with the “Ref No” of the position on the top of the envelope to:
P. M. B 5135,
- Please do not respond to this advert if you have applied for the position in the past 2 years.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Organisation Description: Oiltest Group, is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria.